Terms & Conditions
Online; we accept Visa and Mastercard credit cards and debit cards.
We currently cannot accept payment over the phone or by cheque
Subject to availability, we will dispatch the order as soon as possible by recorded delivery. Please include in the postal details any specific instructions if you want the product left with neighbours etc.
Caleya Returns Policy
We’re really sorry you weren’t completely happy with your purchase. If you want to send anything back you have up to 14 days from receipt to return the goods. It is really important that all the products are still in perfect condition and essential in swimwear that the hygiene strip has not been moved in any way.
Assuming the products are as new, we will exchange or refund with no questions asked.
The full address for returns is:
Oxfordshire OX7 3JR
Please make sure that the parcel is secure and has correct postage, if we don’t receive the parcel unfortunately we will not be able to offer a refund!
You may cancel your order at any time but our speedy dispatch service means your order may already have been dispatched. If it has, you will need to return the order to us before the refund is credited back to you. Please see terms and conditions for refunds.
We always make every effort to describe and show our products accurately but actual colours may be slightly different from the pictures when viewed on your computer screen.
Our product prices are clearly displayed on our website and we make every effort to ensure that all our prices are correct. In the unlikely event that a price is incorrect we will inform you of the correct price and give you the opportunity to cancel your order. All prices displayed are in pounds sterling.
All our prices include the cost of postage and handling and VAT where applicable. Please note VAT does not apply to mastectomy swimwear.
- Goods ordered online will be dispatched from the warehouse promptly via Recorded Delivery to the specified delivery address within the UK at a cost of £4.50. Do contact us if you would like guaranteed next day delivery or delivery within Europe or Worldwide to discuss costs
- Orders for delivery to the EU will be dispatched using airmail the cost of which will be advised at time of order
- Orders for delivery worldwide will be dispatched using airmail the cost of which will be advised at time of order
- Goods ordered by you shall be delivered asap if the product is in stock. However, any dates for delivery which we indicate to you are (unless specially agreed with our customer service team) given as an estimate only and your delivery date is not guaranteed.
- You may contact our customer services team to track the delivery of your order at any time. In addition to this, if you have not received your goods within 5 days of placing your order please contact us. Subject to establishing the reason for non-delivery – if necessary we will issue either substituted goods or a full refund. We reserve the right to levy a further delivery charge if the reason that the goods were not delivered to you, was that the goods were not collected by you from the Royal Mail (or any other courier that we have used), or if you failed to arrange a re-delivery directly with the royal mail for any other carrier), and we issue replacement goods to you.
- When you order online, we need your name, address, contact details – email address and if possible phone number. This is in order to process the order and to send the order to your chosen address. This information will also be used if there is any problem found with your order and we need to contact you.
- We would like to use your contact details to keep you informed of new ranges, offers and information that we think may be of interest. We promise not to bombard you with info and you can opt out of receipt of this at anytime through clicking the unsubscribe button on newsletters or sending us an email.
- We will not sell or share your information unless you have given permission and/or we are requested by the law to do so. We will supply your information for billing and shipping purposes only. To break that down we will get approval of your order from the credit card company and will provide your address to the courier for delivery of your order if the package is not going through the usual postal route. The only other form of third party information we may use is if you wish to buy a gift for a third party person and wish to send it to their address or choose our email to a friend option.
Caleya uses secure internet payment methods through PayPal which protects your details throughout the submission process. All your credit and debit card details are held by the payment processor (PayPal) not by Caleya. We do not have access to your full credit or debit card details for an online order. If you choose to call us for information to protect your security we do not currently take payment using credit or debit card over the phone.
Caleya is a limited company (number and registered address)
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Whilst we will at all times endeavour to make sure all information we provide is accurate neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without prior written consent Caleya Ltd.
- Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Caleya takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
Caleya cannot take any responsibility for any issues arising as a result of trying on or wearing the items or using any products we sell from our site.